- 2 eggs
- ½ cup granulated sugar (or Splenda®)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat conventional oven to 350°F. Line a 9X9 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, prepare the wet ingredients. Whisk the eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, yogurt, and milk together.
- In another bowl, prepare the dry ingredients. Sift together the flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Fold the berries into the cake batter.
- In a separate bowl, mix the crumble topping ingredients.
- Pour the cake batter into the cake pan. The cake batter should be quite thick. Top with crumble.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until the cake springs back when touched.
It is important you speak with your doctor and care team to determine if this recipe is right for you. You should always follow the dietary and fluid recommendations from your doctor.
Nutritional breakdown per serving: 1/12 of recipe
Fiber: 1 g | Fat, Total: 8 g | Sodium: 126 mg | Potassium: 78 mg
Phosphorus: 61 mg | Calories: 205 Kcal | Protein: 5 g | Carbohydrates: 30 g