As a milestone marking the transition of seasons every year; Memorial Day is both a patriotic day of remembrance and gratitude, but also one that is often celebrated with flags, parades, friends, family, and fun.
With the start of warmer weather, the long weekend makes for a great time to plan a cook-out, picnic, or day at the park!
Not sure what recipes are kidney friendly? Look no further than our Memorial Day menu below along with some fun decorating and outdoor game ideas to turn any park or backyard into a perfect party destination.
- Use a red or blue gingham cloth for an instant festive addition to your table.
- Use a red or blue bandana to decorate the table or use as cloth napkins.
- Get festive with your garden! Plant a few colored flowers in red, white, or blue pots.
- Let the food be the decoration! The blueberry cheesecake muffins, raspberry lemon limeade, and summer fruit salsa will color up any party picnic!
- Try some summer luminaries using mason jars to line a walkway.
- Get crafty by weaving colored streamers together as a table runner or creating a red, white, and blue paper chain to add some color.
The hint of sweet flavor in these deviled eggs will make them a new picnic favorite. These little bites also make a great protein-packed snack or addition to a meal.
You’ve got to try this summer treat the whole family will love! Served as a great dessert or snack, this renal friendly option is one to add to the list.
No spring party or picnic is complete without a pasta salad. This renal friendly salad features a variety of colorful and tasty vegetables to add to any party plate.
This zesty take on the classic burger combines pickled onions with the warming flavor of ginger and sesame, creating an instant party favorite.
These decadent bite-sized blueberry cheesecakes are the perfect dessert to go with your patriotic decorations. Add a small flag toothpick to the top for another festive addition.
Bubbly, tart, and refreshing, this beverage has it all! Add this colorful picnic pleasure to the beverage list at your next party!