Healthy Gifts to Add to Your Holiday List
Whether You’ve Been Naughty or Nice, Don’t Miss Out on These Healthy Living Wins.
The holiday season has long been associated with family gatherings and parties. With them, more often than not, also comes indulging in unhealthy habits. To help fend off unhealthy habits, fill your holiday list with healthy living gifts to keep your mind, body, and spirit on track in the New Year.
Are secret Santa’s or group exchanges common in your family or social group? Use this year to give the fit swap a healthy theme, that way no matter what gift you get it can be a new addition to your healthy living arsenal. Or, tell your family your interest in healthy living and ask them to get creative with gifts this year that you can use to ramp up your exercise or cooking styles.
- Exercise cards – Not sure where to start? Use an exercise card to help you work through a 30-minute workout†
- Fitness monitor or tracker – Help track your progress by syncing a fitness tracker with your phone or other devices
- Fitbook or Journal – Nothing beats keeping track of your health in a journal or book. Find your inner prose and get writing
- Phone or iPod armband – Try out an armband or pouch to bring your favorite tunes with you on the go
- Workout clothes – Nothing makes the gym better than a new set of workout clothes.
- Headphones – In the need for a headphone upgrade? Find a comfortable new pair you can keep in your gym bag or purse
- Trainer – Find an educated, certified, and experienced trainer to help you get back into a gym and healthy living routine
No matter what your holiday traditions are, the holidays are a perfect time to share your healthy living changes with family and celebrate your success. The holidays should be equal parts fun, relaxation, and a celebration of the past year. We hope you get everything on your list.
Here is what the Atlas team has on our own lists!
- Gym Membership
- Fitness Watch
- Dumbbells or Kettlebells
- New Sneakers
- Healthy Cook Book
- Group Class Gift Cards (eg, Spin, Zumba)
- New Exercise Clothes
Enjoy the season and share your successes or healthy living gifts with us!